World Bugs: Issue Tracking

Bugs are made.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Less effective than normal

While it's likely you will not see this unless you're editing with blogger but:




I don't know what day that is. From all the times I recall it saying that I don't clearly have an idea of whether or nto it ever had a day. Is it today? I don't know... So what do I have to do, "Learn more," isn't that annoying?

Why is this less effective than normal? Two reasons now with the wisdom I have gained through this post:

1) A full timestamp is normal, there is no reason to hide it - barring being less effective in communicating the situation.
2) It would have been more effective if I had posted this to a blogger blog about blogger and blogger changes wanted insteaded of this clique.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home